[Back to Top]
”) describes the type of information that Quickship.com
”, the “Website
”, or “We
”) collects from you when you
browse the Website, place an order or use any of our services. This Policy also describes how Quickship may use the
information after it is collected. By visiting the Website, you (“You
”) agree and consent to the
- Automatically Collected Information. When you visit the Website, Quickship may automatically collect certain information such as your IP address, operating system, the state or country from where you accessed the Website, the pages you viewed immediately before and after visiting the Website, error logs, the location of your device and unique device identifier. Quickship may use a variety of information-collection technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, or web pixels to automatically collect such information. Quickship may use this automatically collected information to provide you with personalized ads, as well as for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. Quickship only collects Your personally identifiable information when you knowingly provide it directly to Quickship. Personally identifiable information includes your name, telephone number, address, email account, date of birth and credit card information. Quickship uses your personally identifiable information to create user accounts, fulfill orders, send out promotional emails and fulfill requested services through the Website. Quickship may also use this information to maintain Your account or registration, enhance Your user experience, perform research and analytics, and determine Your eligibility for certain promotions.
- Sharing Your Information With Third Parties. We may share Your personally identifiable information with third parties to perform certain services that You may request, such as a shipping company to fulfill your orders, a credit card processing company to process your payments. We may also share Your information with Third Parties including in the following ways: (1) we may share your information with affiliated brands that are under common ownership with Quickship; (2) we may share information about you with companies whom we believe may have products or services that may interest you; (3) we may share your information with companies to provide analytics and insights into Your user behavior.
- California Do Not Track Policy. Some web browsers provide a functionality that notifies websites that the user does not want to have their online activities tracked. At this time, the Website will not respond to such “do not track” signals. However, You have the option to opt out of receiving any personalized advertisements by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page by clicking
- Privacy of Children. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. We do not knowingly market, collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that we have personal information of a child under the age of 13 in our database, they should contact us immediately and we will promptly remove such information from our records.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Device Co-Op. This website participates in the Adobe Marketing Cloud Device Co-op, which enables participating Adobe Marketing Cloud companies to better recognize their consumers across devices. Each participating company provides the Co-op with automatically collected technical information, such as cryptographically hashed login IDs and HTTP header information. Personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, phone number, etc.) is not shared with the Co-op. The Co-op combines and processes only technical information to recognize when multiple devices are used by the same individual and creates links among those devices. These device links are used by participating companies to link devices they have already seen visit their sites or advertising, and to provide consistent experiences and marketing activities across the devices. Personally identifiable information is not used in determining linked devices. You can learn more about how the Co-op works or opt-out of the Co-op by clicking
here. To learn more about Adobe's privacy practices, please visit Adobe's Privacy Center by clicking
- Updates to Policy. We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the changes on this page. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting. This Policy is effective as of May 1, 2017.